If you possess the desire and drive to work in an exciting creative environment, please get in touch! We are always looking for people who share our passion for creating inspiring work.
Magento backend developer
We are currently looking for an experienced Magento backend developer to join our growing team. You will be an integral part of our team, working closely with our design and sales team as the Magento expert to implement and deploy B2B and B2C online stores.
The role responsibilities include:
- Experienced in developing Magento extensions and using Magento API
- Having worked on Magento integration with third party software
- Good understanding of Magento architecture
- Collaborating with UI designers and front-end developers
- Contributing to problem solving across various Magento projects
Our team is a very important part of our business, so we’re realistic in looking after them, and will offer strong opportunity to grow your career.
Key skills and experience required include:
- 3 years working experience as a Web Developer
- A keen interest in keeping up-to-date with the latest in industry trends
- Solid problem investigation and resolution skills
- Work well under pressure and able to work autonomously when required
Note: Please only apply if you have work rights in Australia and are currently based in Melbourne.
If you feel as though you are ready to take the next challenge in your career and be part of a motivated, skilled and passionate team as our Magento backend Developer, this could be the role for you.
If this sounds exciting and challenging, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment Agents need not apply.
Social Media Specialist
Netable is a Full Service Digital Agency built on the foundation of Trust, Value and Relationship. Our focus is on working together to make our clients’ business goals a success and we are dedicated to achieving this. We are looking for someone who share our passion for creating inspiring works. Be a part of something meaningful and join our family.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Create, develop and manage social media content for our clients as well as for ourselves across key channels which include Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google+
- Create, develop and manage social media ads on Facebook, Linked-in and Instagram
- Collaborate with clients to ensure their products and services are marketed appropriately & accurately
- Work cooperatively with team members and clients
- Co-ordinate with a in-house designer, developer & content writer to complete tasks on time
- Manage the creation and publishing of digital content by yourself and by freelance copywriters
- Assisting with various digital marketing tasks, including email marketing and advertising
Skills and experience
- Proven experience in similar role or in Social Media business content production
- Demonstrable knowledge of social media channels and ad units
- Experience in conducting dynamic Facebook & Instagram social media campaign across various audience segments
- Proficient with Facebook Business Manager and Ad Manager
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, visual, and written
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Exceptional time management and decision making skills
- Ability to operate autonomously, as well as within a team environment
Job benefits and perks
- Friendly work environment
- Close to public transport and gym
- Must love dogs
Recruitment Agents need not apply.