If you possess the desire and drive to work in an exciting creative environment, please get in touch! We are always looking for people who share our passion for creating inspiring work.
PPC & Paid Marketing Manager - Melbourne
- Setting up and executing paid advertising campaigns for all clients, including performing keyword research
- Write compelling ad copy to create outstanding paid search campaigns
- Setting up advertising in other channels including Google and Bing
- Prepare reports and discuss monthly analysis of client accounts
Criteria we are looking for:
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a agency
- Experienced managing multiple client campaigns simultaneously
- A willingness to learn, participate and contribute to the agency culture
- Able to work autonomously and within a team
- An ability to think intuitively and develop creative campaigns
- Excellent written and communication skills, highly organised with strict attention to detail
- Keeps up-to-date with industry trends and best practices and have the drive to keep growing your skills
To apply, please send your folio with your best work, a CV and cover letter, telling us why you are passionate about working in our agency.
We are looking to hire as soon as possible.
You will need to work from our office in Moorabbin.
Your salary package will be tailored according to your skills and experience.
You must be an Australian Citizen or have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Applications close April 15th, 2018.
Junior Web Developer - Sydney
We’re expanding, and we’re looking for a Junior Web Developer to join our business. This is a part-time, entry-level role, but you will be an integral part of our team, working directly with our senior developer.
This role is ideal for someone currently completing their studies in Computer Science or IT. You will be familiar with or have basic experience in the following:
- Programming concept
- Java script
Experience with CMS is preferred, but not a primary requirement.
Note: Please only apply if you have work rights in Australia and are currently based in Sydney.
An exciting opportunity to get some valuable hands-on experience awaits you. If you’re looking for a role that challenges you and allows you to explore your potential to the fullest, get in touch with us today. Send us your cover letter and resume at email@example.com
Recruitment Agents need not apply.