For many sole traders and small businesses, utilising the web for exposure and commerce can be overwhelming. Luckily, there are tools to help you get started while you decide on what type of website design and e-commerce solution works best for you.
Because we are Google Partners, has a deep understanding of the invaluable tools offered by the search and software giant. One such tool is called Google My Business, an easy to use browser-based app for businesses on the web. It’s versatile, results-focused and best of all – free!
Here are a few of the things you can do with Google My Business:
- You can manage the information people searching Google for your business see, including products and services. This is a great place for smart text that will entice them to find out more or visit your location.
- React to customer reviews. Our tip: be friendly, especially when dealing with negative feedback!
- Show the world what you do by posting photos – it’s a visual world, and Google data shows that those who add photos to their listings get 42% more google map directions requests and 35% more clicks to their website.
- Check data related to how customers searched for you and where they came from. This provides insights into how to position your business and understand your demographic even better!
Track different types of views to gain insights into customer experience and behaviour.
Google brings you the power of business-relevant data and customer interaction in one streamlined tool. The ability to manage your information and interact with your audience is great. Add in the tremendous implications of tracking data and you have an extremely powerful tool that will help you shape your business and customer experience.
What types of clicks are you getting, and how many? Find out instantly!
Want to know more? Here’s a rundown of the benefits offered by Google My Business:
- Just as Google is the ultimate search tool, Google My Business is the ultimate business directory. Relevant info is accessible to customers instantly.
- Everything you list is clickable. Your phone number can be clicked for an instant call. Your site address can be clicked for an easy visit.
- Google UX/UI development means your info looks great on any device, from mobile phones to desktops and every tablet size between.
- Local businesses can use it as well as those that are strictly online.
- People shop visually and you can put photos and videos on your page.
- It’s another source to drive website traffic – for free!
- Customer reviews can be added and read by your audience.
- A single, streamlined dashboard grants you access to Google+, Insights, Reviews, Hangouts and Google Analytics. This lets you update your info on Google+, Maps and Search from one place.
- Create a virtual tour of your location using beautiful photos to show your audience why your business is unique.
- Share news, events and other important updates from your Google+ page for fans and followers.
- Track reviews of your business across the web to manage customer satisfaction.
- Use custom insights to gain a better understanding of how people find and interact with your business.
You can even track phone calls to get a sense of high vs. low volume days.
The benefits of using Google My Business are numerous, and although using the internet to market and grow your business can be overwhelming it’s best to get started with powerful tools. игровые автоматы вулкан Choose which area to focus on first – reviews, photos, data – and build up from your starting point. You’ll soon find that all those features come in handy, and your business will be better for it!