Digital transformation and journey with improved conversion.
Brand guide, Westfield feed, Mailchimp segmentation
Global retail chain
Build-a-Bear Workshop is a global toy retail brand with over 400 stores worldwide. They sell more than just stuffed toys; they sell an experience where dreams (and stuffed animals) are made.
Build-a-Bear Workshop had a strict brand style guide and message, and we needed to present a solution that fit both. User shopping experience needed to be improved and Build-a-Bear also has a large customer base so their website traffic demands were just as great.
More importantly Build-A-Bear Workshop wanted to partner with a reliable digital agency that can support their digital needs.
Friendship, trust, comfort and love is what the brand message aims to project. The design was centered around these qualities.
- Clean, clear design with focus on reinforcing brand message
- Design focused around bear cubby house, stitches, buttons and cloth which essentially make up the bears
The website was built using Magento for improved security and powerful ecommerce infrastructure.
- Website maintenance for banners and sale items
- Mobile responsive website
- Product sorting by price and colour to increase conversion
- Dynamic feed of new product pages for Google indexing
- Provisioning of Auto Scaling during peak traffic
Netable custom built a Magento extension to integrate Build-a-Bear Worskshop products with Westfield Shopping Centre Website.
- Daily automation of product list update on Westfield Shopping Centre
- Real-time stock updates including On Sale items
- Extended product exposure
Growing website traffic required infrastructure with scalable resources. Our solutions was:
- Improved website loading speed using AWS Cloudfront
- Better user experience and increased time on site
- Regular cleaning and upgrade of Magento database to improve sustainability
- Automated subscription and un-subscription process
- Designed responsive EDMs in Mailchimp and send frequent promotions
- Segmented large volume list with over 250,000 active subscribers
The Build-a-Bear Workshop website is integrated with Mailchimp.
Upgraded and migrated data from Magento version 1.x to Magento version 2.x
- Redesigned in Magento 2.x version
- Migrate customer orders, logins and details from Magento 1.x to Magento 2.x
- Migrate product details including images to Magento 2.x
- Migrate categories to Magento 2.x
Supporting Build A Bear Workshop with their digital journey for over 10 years
Increased sales across all platforms – online, mobile and in-store.
User centric design reinforcing the brand experience
Diversified search keywords for organic ranking
Magento 2 Upgrade
Upgraded and Migrated from Magento version 1.x to Magento 2.x
“ We have used Netable’s services for over 9 years. They have always been fast, efficient and flexible with our daily requirements, while at the same time constantly presenting the latest and greatest opportunities to continue the growth momentum of our website visitation and sales. I would definitely highly recommend Suraj, Priya, and their entire team for your IT/Website solutions ”
Chief Executive Bear/Director, Build A Bear Workshop Australia